Weekend Wrapup

I had a good day on the virtual felt this weekend. Saturday my daughter was sick so she just sat on the couch and watched TV. I sat on the chaise and fired up the laptop and hopped into a couple of SnGs. I played a 90player 3.30 Knockout Tourney. My first one. At the same time I played a 54-person 5.50 SnG.

I got very lucky in both of them late. I got severely short stacked in both, at about the same time. In the Knockout, I had a little more than the BB and didn't get any good hands until I was in the BB and tripled up. Then I got hit with the deck and with in 15 minutes took the chip lead going into the final table.

In the 54 person tourney, I wasn't as low, but at the same time, started getting hit with the deck and made it to the final table with the 2nd largest stack. I then played a hand poorly and busted out in 5th or 4th for about $15.

I managed to take down the 90 person SnG and for $72.00. The final hand:
Blinds 3000/6000 w/ 750 ante.
I have 15,4670 to my opponents 115,330.

I have Ad4s, and hit my four on a flop of 4h-2c-Jh. We got it all in on the flop and he had flush draw with Kh9h. He didn't improve and I took down the hand.

3.30 KO results

At the same time, I'm learning to play at limits I'm comfortable with. I'm OK throwing $10 into a .10/.25 (even 20 if I lose a buy-in) NL ring or short handed game. And if I play smart I can win. But I'll try to jump up to a .25/.50 NL short-handed game, and am too worried about losing that buy-in in relation to my bankroll. Yesterday I made almost $40 at my .10/.25 table after losing $20 the day before at .25/.50. Right now I think .10/.25 is my comfort zone. Maybe I'll jump up if I make it to about $200 bankroll.

Currently I'm about about $130 but I also won a $26 token, which I may use for the Hoy tonight (to try to take care of my Blogger tournament win goal).

-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic.

0 comments: