ESPN Poker Edge

I listen to ESPN's Poker Edge, more out of nostalgia, than anything else. When I first starting following poker, I really liked Phil Gordon. I still do, don't get me wrong, I find him entertaining, but that's about it. Usually his podcast is short so, I can find sometime to listen to it. Right now he's going through the H.O.R.S.E games and having other pros on to talk about the games.

The week of 1/3 (mp3) he had Barry Greenstein on to talk about Stud 8 or Better. While it was short (Barry mentioned Dawn Summers by "name" at the 5:40 mark), I felt it somewhat useful. But more interestingly, he had a long discussion about Chip Reese and his multi-accounting on Full Tilt. He wasn't doing it to enter tournaments, but because he'd play so well that people would be afraid to play him and he'd have to create a new account (often giving his old account to a family member).

It was an interesting podcast, and adds more fuel to the fire about what's against the rules and what's not in the online poker world. You should take a moment to listen to it.

-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic.

0 comments: