2 Nights In A Row

I had two winning nights in a row.

Monday night: I made about a buyin and a half ($15) in cash games, and I won an 11+1 Turbo SnG for almost $50. That cash helped since I blew $25 in rebuys @ a $5.50+rebuy sattelite for FTOPS VII Event 10. It only had 30 players. With rebuys and add ons there was cash as well as a seat. Top 5 paid. After the add on I had to come in 4th to show a $2 profit. I made it to the final table and managed to get a big stack, but made a questionable call on a re-raise with pocket 6s. My opponent had QQ. And I became short stacked. I salvaged my chips but ended up going out in 7th.

Tonight: Another successful profitable night. I made just under 1 buy-in at the cash game and placed second in a 11+1 turbo SnG.
I was just slightly under my buy-in at the cash game, when, in the SnG, I took a slightly bad beat. I raised to 1.10 from the button with AQoff. The cutoff (who had just sat down a couple of hands ago) raises to 3. At that precise moment, in the SnG I take a slight beat. I switch back to the cash game and since I don't know how the SB plays, I call. the flop is all hearts and I have two overs and the Qh. The SB pushes and I out of tiltiness call. I turn a heart and almost double my buy-in. I then simple tread water for a few rounds, before sitting out without losing much more.

I sit out because I'm doing well in the SnG now. The blinds are astronomical and I took a couple of bad beats (domination situations) and am crippled. I managed to battle back and take a chip lead. We get to heads up, I lose the chip lead to a beat, then push with my next hand and am dominated, but take 2nd.

I'm up to about 180 from my 100 deposit. Plus I still have the $26 token. I decided not to play in the Hoy last night. Maybe next week.

I'm thinking about diversifying and throwing $50 on Pokerstars. Maybe I should leave the money on FTP for a cushion.

-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic.

0 comments: