Why Do I Even Play?

Seriously? Not that I play often. I'm busted on FTP and funds are tight at home so no money to deposit. The only playing I get is the occasional stake from by buddy Slappy, or from the rakeback and/or affiliate cash I get. Which amounts to about $3.00 a month.

This month, I was actually starting to build on it. Got it up close to $10. To the point where I was able to sit down at a table and not have the ENTIRE bankroll on the line, but at least half.

The first session I donked off my stack on a flush draw. I figured it could help later as I was playing rather tight. I got reloaded with the rest of my bankroll and continued to play at the table. I limp with A8 suited. Antoher limper and the button makes a standard raise (he's aggressive). I call. Flop is 8 high with only one of my suits. I bet, he raises, I push, he calls with his Aces. I'm out again, destined to either play a freeroll (no way am I playing another Razz freeroll) or wait until next month (though the people I've signed up don't play much anymore), or I think Slappy will stake me in the Mookie tomorrow night. Maybe I'll take that down. I'll probably use some Xmas money for a deposit though.

0 comments: