Poker Jones

I am jonesin' for some poker. I need to play. Play chips doesn't do it. I'll have to give a whirl to some freerolls. I haven't checked my Railbirds. account. I'll have to check out that account to get into their freerolls. More cash and less people. Slightly better EV. I've been reading Super System 2 and want to try some adjustments to my play. Early on in a freeroll you either have to be HYPER-aggressive or super tight. You'll have plenty of people pushing all in for a quick double up, so you can either join them or wait for a hand.

What I really want to do is dump $50 into the FTP and jump in with all of it, and try to get a decent bankroll built quickly, then I can drop down a level to the micro limits.

I've also been eager to try some Sports Betting. Though with the NFL season over, that's the only sport I even remotely follow. But that will require cash on Bodog.

If we don't spend all the holiday money this weekend, maybe I'll head to Foxwoods on Sunday.

0 comments: