One Week And Counting

Well I have my "monthly" home game next weekend, and I'm stoked! Granted, this "monthly" home game hasn't occured in close to 9 months. But it should be a lot of fun. A lot of guys who know each other somewhat well and we're all comfortable with each other. Playing poker with an incredibly fast structure. It's not really about the money since in the end it's a crap shoot. And we play so many $10 tourneys that you really need to win 2 to break even. But it's about poker and good times.

Now, should I have a Foxwoods Warm up tomorrow? I want to the the wife is giving me some guilt about it. Granted it's the remainder of my Xmas money, but it's really only enough for one buy-in @ 1/2. Unless I want to buy in for 100 or yikes, 40. BUt thats' unlikely. The max is 300, but I only have 200. Decisions, decisions.

One of the things pulling me to do it, is my new goal. Blogger event in 08. More than likely I'll hit the December one. As I figure there will be too much going on in the Summer one since it's usually during the WSOP. Don't get me wrong, I want to attend a WSOP at some point in the future, but for a first blogger event, I figure it should be a more relaxed atmosphere. But this could be the beginning of my journey.

0 comments: