Super Tilt!

What the fuck happened??? I have no idea. I managed to scratch some cash together (very little) and decided to stick with SnGs. I managed to win a few $1 ones. Then I played in two 4 person headsup Shootouts. First one, with in a few hands, I had KQ, I raised. Player called. Flop came out 333. I bet, he reaised and I pushed. He called with K7. The turn was a 5 and the river, a 7. I don't know why but I tilted. I started another one. 2 hands in I'm dealt 10-7. I call a small raise. Flop comes JTx. I bet, he insta-pushes. I don't even think long. I mean there's about 150 in the pot and I have to call almost 1500. So obviously I call with 2nd pair. He shows J9 and I'm out.

Now, I thought that might have been a turning point for me. I realized that when it comes to online, I do not want to be bluffed. And I KNOW I'm going to be bluffed from time to time, apparently I can't allow that to happen.

Well tonight was the Mookie. My last $11. 69 players started. Top place was about $200. I was ready to take first place and rebuild my bankroll. Build enough cash to go to Vegas in 08.

I proceed to play the worst poker in my life and bust out in the Gigli- 69th. While not a bad number, it's not good when there are only 69 players. I don't know what happened, I played so craptasticly. Mindless bluffs, calling flush draws (which is a leak in my game anyway). It was just ugly.

I need to re-evaluate my game. I need a game. I suck. Fuck you!

0 comments: