Week 7 is in the Books.

Nothing too memorable about this week. Though I took 2nd place. 1st place went to Tiltbox. I had a good chiplead a few hands into heads up. Though I noticed if I limped on the button he would push. So when I look down at AQ on the button, I limp. He pushes, and I call. He shows K8 and hits both his K and 8. The turn is a Q to give SOME sweat, but the river is another 8 and I lose about half my stack. A few hands later it's all over when I get 66 on the button and push. He calls with JJ. He flops a J, I turn a 6 and river does not give me Quads. 2nd place was good for points, but because two people missed this week, I lost $15 for the night.

The second place puts me solidly in 1st place by 9 points. Week 8 will be in two weeks and it's a double week. I hope to keep playing good and getting lucky.

Online, I tilted any funds away. I guess online poker is just a guilty pleasure. I suck at it, but like to play it.

No league this weekend, but one of my regular home games has a tournament on Saturday. I may go to that. Not sure.

-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic.

0 comments: