Just A Little Bit More- Part II

Actually, got it up to $7.34 when I continued to play and almost bluffed it off. I guess you can say it worked.

I continued to play because there was a major fish. I stayed after he left because one guy was tilting because he played a bad hand against the fish and the fish caught with 73o.

Tilter followed Fish to another table (I was going to do that, but only because he was a fish, I wasn't tilting). I was watching the table and saw Tilter getting into a big hand with Fish. I decided to try to play off his distraction.

There is one limper and I'm on the button. I limp with 6d8d. Tilter (in the SB) makes it .15. Limper calls, I call. Flop comes JcTd4s. .45 in the pot and Tilter bets .15. I think, BS Continuation bet. Limper folds, I re-pop him to .50, he calls. Uh-oh. The turn is a 9h. I now have the idiot-end of a OESD with a possible straight already out there. He checks.

I figure he might have called the flop raise to save face. And checked to slow down or try to get to showdown cheap (maybe he has a T, or even AK). I bet the pot which is 1.50. He calls. I've now basically bluffed off 1/2 my stack with almost nothing. I'm trying to debate if I think he'll fold (this is .02/.05) or just cut my losses (Me pushing would be about 1/2 pot). I feel tilt taking over and I'm going to push, figuring he has the best hand and probably won't fold.

Suddenly, the beautiful 7h hits the turn. I make my ass-end straight. But at this point, I'm definitely pushing this hand and if he has the better straight, so be it (but I don't think he has it). I push my stack and he folds.

So, I was bluffing the entire time. I hit on the river, but was that considered a successful bluff since I was probably going to push the river either way?

-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic.

0 comments: