The Players

Here's a breakdown of the players in this poker league:
Me- I would definitely classify myself as passive right now. I'm working on upping the aggression. I feel like I've been both playing bad and not getting cards, so I've been a bit reserved.
Brian- Obviously a good player. We'll leave it at that.
Host- Another decent player. I think he's pretty straightforward, tight-aggressive, with the occasional bluff here and there. He's won the league a few times. He's a bit distracted with personal problems so I don't know if he'll go far.
Walken- He's the new guy to the league. Likes to do impressions while he plays. He's aggressive and puts pressure if you show weakness. Probably going to be the guy to beat.
Drunky- Plays drunk and gets drunker as the night goes. Very aggressive and likes to bluff. I've seen him so drunk that he could barely stand, but come back from practically 1 chip and win. Apparently won the league last season.
Tighty- Too tight to really win unless he gets hit by the deck, but will almost NEVER be the first one out. He'll often be one of the last 3-4 players in the game and probably be in the race for points.
St8>Flush- The opposite of Tighty. He finally has learned that a flush beats a straight, and he's toned down his aggression a little, and even tightened up his starting hands a little. But he will still play any two suited cards for raises. Likes to make "aw Fuck it!" calls. Him and I had a lot of run-ins last time. This time he seems to be the bane of Brian's existence. He'll win a week or two, but won't be in contention for the overall points.
Muscles- Just a bad player. I busted him last week when I rivered a K high flush (4flush on the board) and he called with A4 (with nothing but a pair of Aces). I've seen him get lucky once and win.
Tiltbox- Similar to Muscles, but probably a little better of a player.


-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic.

0 comments: