I Hate To Say I Told You So But...

I suck at online. I tilt. I don't believe people. I'm sure I'll load a few bucks in the future, but I really should learn to control the tilt. I deposited 20 and play .02/.05 NL short handed, plus 2.25 SnGs. I occasionally played the $6.50 turbo short handed.

I hovered between 15 and 30 most of the time. I was at 32 this morning. I'm down to 0.00. Wait, that's a lie. I saved .01 so that I can chat if I'm railing someone.

I tilted about 10 of it off this afternoon. I took a break and started playing again this evening.

I only won one coinflip. And that was shortstacked in a $6 turbo short stacked tourney. I was on the bubble and my 33 held against AQ. I folded and folded. Against the big stack I have AQ. He pushes from the button and I call with AQ. He has KQ. I hit my Ace on the river, but that gave him a straight and I go out in third.

I tilted my remaining $6.00 in a cash game, when I ran my AK into an obvious AA situation. No way I was good. And the stacks were deep enough that I should have been able to fold it. But I was steaming.

The reason I still had 6 bucks was because of an earlier hand. I had QJ. It's raised to 17 (standard pot preflop raise @ .02/.05). I call. Small blind repops to .29. 1st raiser calls and I call the additional .12. The flop comes KT6 rainbow. It goes check, check, and I bet out pot just under $1.00. It's half my stack and I'm planning on pushing the turn if I get a caller. The SB makes is 3.50 (putting me all in). Original Raiser pushes all in. I call (figuring I was planning on pushing and had to hit anyway, but probably some tilt involved there). The SB calls. They show... KK and 66 for set over set. I hit my beautiful Ace on the river and take in a big stack.

But alas, my online account is tapped. What can one do?

Sunday is week 7 of my poker league. I may have to show up late. Going to be in NY and plan on having an early dinner with the in-laws. If we can finish up in just over an hour, I might be able to make it.

Tomorrow Disney with my daughter. My poor parents are going to be watching the little one all day. May be too much for old people to handle.

For anyone interested, I've been updating my twitter account someone frequently. Poker and non-poker items. Feel free to follow me. http://twitter.com/Unimpressed.

-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic.

1 comments:

1Queens Up1 4/15/2009 11:15 AM

I wish I had the March RNG back, this April one is killing me losing ground in both the April and Overall leaderboard points...

Let me know if you need more fundage, and are we certain the game is on for Sunday? Shear sounded like it might get delayed for a few weeks, can you confirm either way?