BookCrossing

I'm an avid reader when I'm not forced to for school. I enjoy all kinds, not just poker books. I know, GASP! So I found this interesting website where you can drop of your books anywhere and let them run free. Hopefully someone finds them, goes to the website (obviously you'd write this info in the book) and chronicles the book's journey.

Now there aren't a lot of places near me that has books, but there are a couple. You can search for various types of books and genres and find out where there might be some in your area. Here are a few buttons:



Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...




Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...




Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...




Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...




1 comments:

Unknown 5/23/2007 9:34 AM

loved your post! Appreciate the props to BookCrossing, enjoy!
Scott
CEO BookCrossing