Bank In The Saddle Again.

Well my rakeback came through last week and I haven't donked it off yet. "And I stress yet."

It wasn't much. About $37. I've played in 3 or 4 micro cash games and turned decent profit on most (one was a 80 cent profit- for a very short session). I also played in two turbo SnGs, $6 + .50 and a $11+1. I finished in 2nd in both of them for OK cashes. I played in a 13 (I think +1, I don't remember) Heads Up SnG for a $26 token. I played loose early on and dropped to about T600. Doubled up then donked some off on bluffs to about T800, but then played patient poker and ended up taking the win. I got lucky in that he never sucked out on me. Any hand that was all-in, I had the best hand. The weirdest was the hand that gave me the chip lead. I had Kx. Flop came J-K-J. I bet he raised, I pushed (this is from memory and I could be wrong). He shows 77. I took the lead and never looked back.

It felt good to win that, especially after throwing some chips away. It wasn't a turbo so I wasn't afraid of the blinds early on. I didn't mind losing chips trying some moves. I haven't played much heads up recently so I was getting worried about my HU game. Hopefully I'll get some HU experience in either the AIPS event of the FTOPS event.

I tried to parlay that into a $75 token in order to play ina $75 SnG for entry into FTOPS event 6 (short handed) but I finished in 7th place and decided to give up trying. My bankroll can't handle the attempts right now. I'm around the $70 mark. I might try to turn $4 (or $8) into a $75 token (or maybe just try a $75 token frenzy.. I think it's $11 bucks). Then I'll enter the Big Big Game on Sunday. We'll see.

I have the Ante Up AIPS tournament tonight. Also a shorthanded event. On Friday is Event 8 of the FTOPS (Pot Limit HE), which I have entry for. Hopefully that goes well. I'm going to try to take some screen shots as I go through the tournament.

Finally, a bit thanks to Waffles and Goat for stopping by.

See you at the tables.

0 comments: