Twice in One Month!

Money is tight until payday right now, so I took my poker money from the home game and threw it into our checking account. Figure we get paid on Friday, I'll just throw it on FullTilt. Yesterday, I realized that I have off on Monday. The Mrs doesn't and daycare is open. Soooo... I'm going to take that cash and hit the 10am tournament at Foxwoods. It'll only be my 2nd live multitable touranment. I'll probably play some cash games for a little bit as well.

I want to say a big Thank you to Dawn of I Had Outs and Clareified. She's given me my first comment in Months, and well... ruined the delusion that I'm just talking to myself. If there are any other readers, I HIGHLY recommend her blogs. I Had Outs is easily the most entertaining blog out in the Blogosphere (that one was for you Dawn).

0 comments: