Neteller & Live At The Bike

The BIG news is that Neteller has stopped accepting U.S. customers (I'd have a better link, but I'm at work and all gambling sites including news sites are blocked).

Actually, checking out FTP's cashier section, you can make an E-Check straight from your bank (instead of going straight through an e-wallet co). So until the banks start enforcing the bill (which I believe is in July), you should be able to deposit still. Full Tilt has tried really hard to keep their site open to US residents. If/When the act is ruled unconstitutional, I hope FTP's customer base remembers this and doesn't abandon them to go to those sites that originally left us out in the cold.

Now, I don't have any money until we get some tax money back, so at that point, I'll try a direct deposit from my checking account. Until the, I won't be playing. I'm hoping I'll get enough rakeback in February in order to play some.

Live at the Bike is a great concept. I had bandwidth issues when it was free, but seriously, I know ONE person who pays for it. Can it really be worth it??? For $15 a month? Seems a bit high. I can't see me sitting there all night watching it. I might be willing for $5.00 a month.

I was watching this weeks, Poker After Dark, and Doyle Brunson is UTG. He looks down at AQ, puts in a raise, and everyone folds. When the BB folds he says something like, "Don't make me play this hand." Then he even said something like, "If this wasn't on TV I'd have thrown this hand away." Now I understand that AQ is a dangerous hand. It can be in lots of trouble against AK and better. HOWEVER, the format is a 6 handed Sit-n-Go tournament. AQ, even UTG is more than likely either best hand or a coin flip, and definitely worth a raise from UTG.

Maybe that's why he's a pro and I'm barely a poker player.

0 comments: