This Weekend

Well just an update.

I'm down $100.00 for 2007. Blew through my entire 1/1 deposit already.

I ran out of my cash in .10/.25 short handed cash game. Early on I gained a few bucks, but was down to $6 when I get pocket Kings. Flop is all low, I push and one guy calls. He has AA. 8^(

I saved 5.50 for an Ante Up SnG (18 handed) last night. Was patient, until one play, which one I'm dealt 77 and early position raises (I believe he was the table chip leader), I just call. And another guy calls (but that puts him all in). The flop comes 8 high if I remember correctly. I have about the same amount of chips I started with and there have been a number of rounds already. So my chip count was low, but I wasn't desparate yet. I push. The guy calls and shows his QQ. I'm out. Totally donkey play. I shouldn't not have pushed.

Totally donkey play. I'll be away from online for a little while. As funds are tight. I DO have some cash for my monthly home game this weekend!

I did so well last week, I'm hoping for a repeat performance!

0 comments: