Poker Podcasts

This last few months saw the end of some of my favorite podcasts; MSR's All-in and Cardplayer's, the Circuit.

Both have since been revived. I'll admit, I have not really listened to the new Circuit yet. I have it downloaded, but only listened to it briefly to find out who the new folks are. I'm not really excited about it. You just can't beat the chemistry between Seabok, Huff and Gavin. I might give it a try, but cutting it will keep my podcasts down.

As for All-in , that's been picked up as well. JLev has picked up the ball and is trying to keep it rolling. Now this podcast I tried to listen to. It's just not the same. B-mo, being a comedian, made the show. The show wasn't about poker. In fact very little poker was discussed. It was about the community. B-mo has since moved on to other things: Behind the Bricks and Ultimate Poker Challenge. Even though I don't subscribe to the podcast, I am still banging the boards (there are other podcasts there that I listen to).

Good luck kin 2007.;

0 comments: