The Slump

Well, throughout February, I turned by poker around and turned my last $20.00 into $400.00. Over the last week or two, I've taken cash from people and transferred some money to their Full Tilt account. I went on a run of excellent finishes in the $11+1 Turbo SnGs. Now I've been slumping in my SnGs and haven't been performing up to snuff in my cash games either. Yuck. I've dropped my $400.00 down to $178 (the extra 29 came from finally breaking my streak and finishing 2nd in one of those SnGs). The only bright side is that I'm still up for the year, depositing a total of $150 (and I've "withdrawn" $110 that I transferred to other people).

So my game has gone to crap and I think I'm going to take a hiatus. It might actually be a two weeks until I play again...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah right.

Seriously, I am going on vacation with the family to Florida, so we'll see. My mom has a laptop so maybe I'll be sitting by the pool playing some poker. Basically the rest of the week I want to limit my playing time... We'll see how that goes.

0 comments: