Another Day, Another Quads.

Not normally a fan of PartyPoker.com, but they gave me $20 to play, I can cash out after I played 200 raked hands. Did this once before a couple of months ago, but hated the software. I decided this time to play 0.50/1.00, limit this time. I did enjoy their limit better than the no limit side of things (I hate their damn slide bar!)

The limit was a bit high for my $20, but since it's limit I wasn't going to lose it all on a mediocre hand. At the same time I played 6 handed, which allowed me to open up my starting hand requirem

Dealt QQ. Flop comes QKQ. That's nice.

What's nicer, is my opponent flopped a straight draw, that came on the river with a J. Was able to get him all-in, and make a nice chunk.

I was able to play about 100 raked hands, and turn turn the $20.00 into $70.00. Maybe I'll stick around this time.

1 comments:

Dawn Summers 6/14/2006 4:25 PM

wow! i'm starting to think you get quads better than i do.