I am a Donkey.

Horrible night of poker last Saturday. I had my 2500 FTP satellite into the 200K Guaranteed. And I played poorly. I've mentally blocked hands, so I can't review.

During and after, I entered a couple of SnGs ($10+$1), and failed in those. At the start of the night I had about $120 with FTP. I decided to give the .50/1.00 NL cash game a try and bought in with $40.

Lost it all on pocket Tens. I raised preflop (about $5.00), one caller. The a beautiful 10 came on the flop for my set. I bet $17.00. Guy called. Turn is a Q. I bet $17.00, he re-raised, putting me all-in. I should have seen this as a flag I guess, but didn't. I called and he showed QQ for a better set.

After that, I continued to play in some SnGs. I'm not doing so hot, so I decide to call it a night. Let me just check my account. $3.10! ACK! DONK! I quickly jumped into a $1.00 9 handed SnG and finished 3rd (I think I did this to bring some confidence bank) for $1.80, bringing my account to $4.90. I ended the night, feeling pretty crappy.

Over the next couple of days, I played very little, but did take my ENTIRE BANKROLL (sounds much riskier than the mere $4.90 it really is) and played some .05/.10 NL, Quickly managed that to about $15. dropped to about $8 after I failed SnG attempt, and then got it back up to just under $20. I might try a 45-person $5.00 SnG tonight. We'll have to see.

0 comments: