I am a Donkey (part 2)

Well I polished off my last $20 bucks on FTP. A poor performance @ a .05/.10 table. I forgot, you can't play poker at those limits. Just wait for solid hands. I played in a SnG and was doing well. There was a jackass who in the first few minutes went All-in on every hand. I never even had a mediocre hand to call him with. He managed to suck out and bust 3 people. Then blinded himself off until 4 people left (I was in 4th) and still manage to have 2nd biggest stack. I ended up busting out to him. I was just glad to see him only finish 3rd instead of 2nd or 1st.

Re-bought this morning for $50. Grabbed $39 (leaves $11 for either 1 $11 or 2 $5.50 SnG if I lost it all) and jumped into a $.50/1.00 table. I really like those limits a bit better. It's just dangerous since it's most of my bankroll right now. I made a quick $10 and then had to go to work. Big Hands included:
AK suited: Flopped the flush draw with 3 opponents. No one called my bet.
AA: Had 1 opponent call my preflop Raise, but he folded when I raised after the flop came Q high with no connectors.
89h: Limped in with three others. Flopped a K-high flush. No callers to my bet.

I might get some play in tonight but I doubt it. TV shows to watch!

0 comments: