Herpes Lives!

I was playing in a $2.40 Zurich (turbo 10 handed). I made the mistake of selecting turbo 10 handed. Blinds go too fast. I like Turbo 6 handed. ANYWAY... I was super card dead. And people were playing kinda tight. So I found myself with 7 people left (blinds at 150/300) with about 650. I REALLY got nothing to play. A two levels (50/100) earlier I got AA in the BB. Folded to SB who called. I raised to 300, he folded.

Anyway I'm in the BB and have half my chips, it's folded to me. In teh SB I go all in, and the BB folds. I get some marginal hands, I battle back. I'm short stacked 4 handed. Battled some more. Got REALLY lucky on two hands, doubling through the chip leader twice. Ended up 3 handed, and I was the chip leader. I ended up taking it home.

HERPES LIVES ON!
-----
They call me, Herpes. Just when you think you got rid of me, I'm back!

0 comments: