Week Two

Two people dropped out of the league, so we're down to 8. One person was out of town, so chips went into the air with 7 people.

It was a crazy night. Suck outs galore. I lost a huge hand when I flopped a set of 8s on a 278 board. Get it all in against J8 ("I have an 8." I have two of them."). Of course someone says "Wouldn't it be funny if a T and a 9 hit." Of course that is exactly what happened. Next had I pushed QQ hoping to look like tilt, but got no callers. A few hands later, I'm all in with 99. Two callers. QQ and AA. I flop a 9 and don't feel the least bit bad about it.

In the end, I couldn't get much going and was the third out. Host followed suit. Last weeks winner finished in 3rd. He's first overall with a three way tie for third between myself, host, and last season's new kid.

On a side note, I finally got my two trophies. I'm thebonly person to repeat. I'd love to three pete.

-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic

0 comments: