Week One

Week one is in the books and an OK start.

9 people with 1 more person who missed week one. Again, I'll go into more detail as I get better reads. Of the 10 people, there are 3 people I haven't played with and one person I played with only in the first season.

The starting stack is 60 chips. And the blinds go up after 30 minutes (we got rid of the rule where blinds don't go up until first person busts).

I built a stack early but towards the middle I couldn't get much going. Four handed, I busted Host when I played Le Dawn to Host's raise and flopped a gut shot to the wheel. Checked around and the A turned giving me the wheel. Host pushed and I called. He had AK and I busted my toughest opponent.

Three handed lasted awhile with stacks going back and forth. In the end I was dominated twice when I had a middle Ace and busted in 3rd.

I feel I did ok and am glad to be playing again.

0 comments: