Spoke To Soon?

Had a cash game net win of a whopping $1.00. Lost two buy-ins at one table but made up for it at another table.

I played 2 SnGs at the same time. A six-handed turbo and a 18 person turbo. I won the 6 handed turbo. In the 18 player game, I enter the final table the 2nd shortest stack... less than the starting stack. The short stack and another went busto. I had about my starting stack. Then a big hand among the 2 big stacks and a middle stack, with the biggest stack knocking out both players when he made his flush.

I made the top 4, still the lowest. The 2nd smallest chip stack went busto and now I had 3rd place, which is just about the same for winning the 6 handed. I ended up getting even with the big stack, but made a HORRIBLE call on the river. I had bottom pair (3's) and a flush came on the river. The guy went all in (a HUGE over bet) on the river and I insta-called with just my lowly pairs. He shows the flush. I'm crippled and can't make another comeback. Even though I went all in, (with AJ) got both calls. River a straight. They checked down to the river. The big stack tanks when it's his turn to act. He bets out and of course he has the 6. Other guy folds and he has T6.

All in all a successful night (with the exception of that horrible call at the end). My bankroll jumped up, from the measly $.60 I had, to just under $60.

-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic.

0 comments: