Quads for EVERYONE!

Dawn, from I Had Outs writes:

I have to say poker is easy when you can get quads everytime.

Well, while reading that post, I was sitting in a Titan Poker 6 handed SnG (unfortunately, Titan's hand history SUCKS and you can't cut and paste it). Shortly after finishing the post, I get pocket 10s UTG I raise about 4 times the BB, everyone folds to the SB who's short stacked, he re-raises (less than double my raise), I push all-in, he calls with AQ. Flop gives me my set of 10s. Turn is a blank. River gives me my 4th 10. Gotta love quads.

7 hands later, I'm SB (4 handed now) with KQo. Dealer min raises (blinds 30/60). I call. Flop comes Q-5-Q (note: the hand RIGHT before this, the flop was Q-5-Q). JACKPOT... I check. Button bets 200, I min raise to 400. He raises another 400, I finally just push all-in. He calls (I have him covered). He shows pocket 9s. Weird. Anyway, the turn comes... Q. Giving me my 2nd QUADs of the SnG.

Poker IS easier when you hit quads!

1 comments:

Dawn Summers 5/30/2006 11:39 PM

See! I told you. It's the best advice I can give anyone trying to improve their poker game. Get more quads. :)