FOXWOODS NOTICE!!!

No, no new news about Foxwoods. But just wanted to let all my readers ( I think there are three of you) know that I plan on hitting Foxwoods the evening of Saturday June 3rd. So if anyone else is going to be there that evening, drop me a line.

That's the day of my usual monthly home game, but I think I'm going to start alternating between the home game one month and Foxwoods the next. Hard to make any cash at the home games. Even if you win two tournaments you're still only a few bucks up.

1 comments:

drewspop 5/28/2006 10:15 PM

Hey man, would love to meet you there but I am getting home from Vegas that night. Maybe some other time though. I am actually trying to convince wifey to let me go on Tuesday (I leave for Vegas on Wednesday) for the morning tourney, but not sure it is going to happen.

Good luck.