Let's Catch up

We finally got the league started again. It was about a month and a half before we re-started. We skipped the double week just so we because we wanted to get the league restarted but 3 people couldn't, so we just played a regular week.

I was still running well, getting hands and playing well.

The first big hand, I flopped the nut flush draw. I made the flush on the river and was able to value bet the Host on the river.

The very next hand, I get KdTd. Bunch of limpers. The flop is Ad3c4s. Muscles leads out. I have no idea why, but I called. Drunky calls, too. The turn is the 2d. Muscles checks, I check and Drunky puts in a min bet. We both call. The river is a beautiful 5d putting a straight on board but giving me the nut flush. Muscles checks, I bet about 1/2 pot. Drunky makes a min raise. Muscles calls and is all-in. I push all-in. Drunky thinks for about 30 seconds and reluctantly calls. Muscles shows a flopped 2 pair (but plays the board). Drunky flips 67 for the nut straight. I show my flush and bust 2 players.

After that, i just hit every hand and couldn't lose. I busted Slappy when I overplayed a small flush draw. Slappy called my re-raise push with top pair no kicker. I rivered the flush. Slappy was not happy that I re-raised his flop bet with a weak flush draw.

I went up against the Host heads up. I had a big stack against him. It didn't last long. Host pushes all in. I wanted to fold my A2 figuring I was probably dominated. I made a crying call and host shows JT. I'm pretty happy until the flop comes JTx. I am given some life when a 2 comes on the turn. The Ace on the river ends the tournament. When you hit every hand, you can't lose.

The double week was uneventful for me except the first bust out. But more on that in a different post.

0 comments: