Wii Tilt!

That’s right. I haven’t played much poker, except freerolls. I do really well about halfway through, then get bored and figure, crap, 2+ hours is not worth it. Shoulda seen me donk it all of in an NL Omaha H/L last night. It was a thing of pure donkness.

So, I’ve recently picked up Mario Party 8. And to unlock other maps and characters, you have to beat the Star Battle mode (the single player mode), in which you compete against one computer player on each board. Most of the boards are fine. Sure there’s luck involved, but I think one boards RNG was created by Full Tilt.
...more...


King Boo's Haunted Mansion. King Boo is in a random room and your goal is to find him twice and get two stars. Well, as I’m not a computer, when there are forks in the road, I have to pick one. It’s pretty much a coin flip. However, apparently the computer player knows EXACTLY where to go. Now, in their defense, they did put some randomness to it. Like one out of ever 8 or 9 times through the maze, they’ll pick a wrong direction.

Last night I stormed to bed at 11:30 after four unsuccessful atttempts at beating Toaddette declaring I was on Wii Tilt! The final straw was when we each had one star, I was about to get to a room that could have King Boo in it (as Toaddette went a different direction, it was unlikely, but she still had a LONG way to go), when she uses her thrice dice and rolled a 24, came across 3 different crossroads, made the correct choice each time and surprisingly, 24 was the EXACT # of spaces she had to travel.

I was already steaming that they don't have Donkey Kong as a playable character!

WII TILT!!!!

1 comments:

mookie99 10/24/2007 5:20 PM

Ha! My kids rented Mario Party 8 and I played it once with them and quit after some of the same shit happened to me. I was totally kicking ass and they hosed me and took a star away, etc., etc.