Kids Say The Darndest Things

My wife's cousin came over with her husband and daughter this weekend. While they were very helpful with some tasks around the house, they said one of the scariest things ever.

"Our daughter has an imaginary friend. Donnie in the Basement. Not even just Donnie, but Donnie in the Basement. She told me the other day, 'Don't worry Donnie in the Basement won't cut you.'"

Unfortunately for them they just moved out of their old house and apparently Donnie in the Basement came with them.

1 comments:

Unknown 2/19/2007 9:24 AM

"Donnie in the Basement", huh? Maybe they should take her to see "Freud in the padded room".

My daughter is just starting to talk and communicate complete thoughts (albeit in one word sentences), so I can only imagine what's going to come out of her mouth if she got my sense of humor.

Lord help me.

Great blog, btw.