Still Going

OK, it's been over a month, but I've still been playing. I went to Florida for vacation, but didn't hit the poker room in Ocala. Just wasn't in the right mind.

I continued to play online. That 20 bucks got up to 30, but then down to my last 6+. I tilted and instead of grinding I through the entire thing into a $6 Turbo short handed SnG. I took that down and was back over $20. I proceed to work it up to over 50 bucks. I dropped down to 30, and back up. Currently I'm around $50. I'm still playing the $2 SnGs, with the occasional $6 SnG. I've jumped up to the $.05/$.10 short handed cash game.

I've recently found myself tilting a little more again, so I think I'll be playing a little less over the next few days. Playing micro limits is tough.

-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic.

0 comments: