The End is Nigh

I know it's been a while, but better late than never, right? Week 15 ended good for me. Host was out first, followed by Tilty. I'm out next and Drunky and New Kid battle heads up and Drunky taked it down. The good news about the night is that I gain even more points vs the host.

Technically, I also lock up second place. Host is 9 points behind me, but so is New Kid. Basically, if they can convince Muscles to bring his pussy-whipped ass back for a game (in his defense I think he's dating a former playmate), I go out first, then Host or New Kid have to win. Winner gets enough points to beat me and the other doesn't thus getting me 2nd.

Muscles doesn't show, so I clinch first without even having to show. Second time in a row. I would prefer if, each time, the people who agreed to play the season, played the entire season, but I definitely benefited from having people quit the game.

In the end, as usual, Host, New Kid and I are the last 3. I finished 3rd and I think New Kid wins, taking 2nd overall.

While I want to play again, 16+ weels is a long time. I'm taking a "season" off.

-- Post From My iPod Touch

0 comments: