Wow... I don't post.

I've continued in my league. This week is the final week. My first four weeks were golden, 1st or 2nd each week. I took a beat another week against the worst player (JJ vs QJ, he flops and turns a Q).

I was in 2nd place going into last week. 6 points behind first place. I managed to pull out a win. Unfortunately, I went heads up with the 1st place player, thus only gained 1 point. Going into the final week (where points are doubled), I need to finish 3 spots ahead of 1st place player.

I'm crossing my fingers. I'm thinking tight against anyone but 1st place, and play loose aggressive against him. Not sure if I'll be able to pull the trigger, since 2nd place overall still gets money.

In that time since my last post, I played my first monthly home game in 9 months. I started off slow, but managed to win the last two tournaments and make a small profit in the cash game.

I made another deposit into FTP, but blew it. I'm DEFINITELY not good online. I have no patience and I tilt. If I made a bad play live (which I did in the league last week), I can just brush it off and focus. If I make a mistake online... Tiltville, Population: Me.

So, I'm going to avoid online play. Maybe borrow 6 bucks every once and awhile to play in the AIPS events, but other than that... no more online for me.

I'm hoping if I can take down this league play on Sunday (and even win the last tournament), I'm looking at $1000.00 and I can hit foxwoods or Mo Sun's new poker room.

-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic.

0 comments: