Broke and Barely Playing

Well on both the poker front and home front I'm pretty broke, so I haven't been playing much poker. Some freerolls on Pokerroom.com and messing around with my remaining few bucks on Titan.

I've been loving the WSOP Main Event coverage, and of course High Stakes Poker on GSN (hands down the best poker on TV).

I was watching the Main Event coverage last night and nearly busted a gut during the edition of, The Nuts, with Doyle and Barry vs Daniel and Eric playing golf.

Lingren just mentioned that he was up late drinking the night before.
Barry: That's the problem with the younger players. Doyle was probably in bed by 11 with milk and cookies.
Doyle (pointing to two attractive women standing next to him): Yeah, this is Milk and this is Cookies.

I know it was set up, but man did I laugh out loud.

And whether Daniel Negreanu's getting unlucky and making poor calls, or just getting cold decked, the man can read his opponenets. How do you put your Main Event life on the line with 10 high because you think the guys weak. He could be weak with a better hand?!

0 comments: