Four Weeks Remain

I really need to start posting right when I get home.

Week 11 sucked. I was the 2nd busted. The 3 people behind me finished in the top 3. The only saving grace was that Stevie busted Host heads up, meaning Host gained one less point on me. Overall I played poorly. Too limpy/cally. Not enough raising. I lost a large portion of my stack calling a hand that didn't get there. In the end, UTG, I limped with A4 sooted. I hit a huge flop against drunky with Top pair and the nut flush draw. I played it scared and allowed Drunky to hit a straight and bust me.

Week 12, I went in with a lot more aggression and it worked in my favor. I managed to slowly build my stack. Both Host and Stevie busted before me. I was out after Stevie when I pushed 3 handed with AQ in the BB after Drunky (Button) and New Kid limped. Drunky had trapped me with QQ and I was out.
I was happier with my play this week and look forward to the final 4 weeks.

I'm 9 points ahead of Host and 11 (I think) ahead of Stevie and Drunky. I need to stick with the tight aggressive play.

-My name is Unimpressed, and I'm an donkaholic.

0 comments: